We have been sick this past week, so there are no pictures (seriously, you don't want pictures). Ryan came home from New York, sick and then we all got sick. Not cool. Oh...and the computer crashed. Awesome! We are finally getting back to normal and feeling good.
I am actually way excited because we got Seven Peaks (a local water park) season passes and they open this coming Saturday. I hope I don't get too stressed with three little ones running around a water park. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
I'm jealous you guys got 7 peaks passes. It was fun when Doug and I had them. There's not really any good water parks up here. Thanks for the potty training advice. I'll have to try a chart with Jack and see if he likes it. Being tagged means you answer the same questions I did... So you tell 5 things you were doing 10 years ago, 5 things on your to do list and all the rest of them.
I've never been to 7 peaks but it sounds like a lot of fun! We will have to come out and go with you guys one of these days. Hope your family is feeling better... We are really looking forward to seeing you next month!
Post a Comment