We had a great weekend. Mom and Dad came to visit from Sandy Valley, as well as, Jason and Shantel and their family from Arizona. The kids were so happy and had the best time playing with cousins. Family makes the holidays so much fun. It even snowed on Saturday night, which we woke up to an inch or two of "white stuff" on the ground. I feel bad that it was so cold, but it didn't seem to bother the kids. Thanks again for the visit.
1 comment:
Whoa that is a crazy big fire. If we tried anything like that in Pahrump they would put us in jail. JK. The controlled burns can only be a certain size. I think it 3 feet by 3 feet. Something ridiculous like that. I love the pictures that I have seen of the house and yard. It looks like a fun place to live.
Post a Comment